StartInnShop - Startup Innovation Goes to Market
StartInnShop, cofunded by the European Union (H2020 program, INNOSUP sub programme dedicated to peer learning of Innovation agencies), is a one year project that supports the feasibility study of new services for startups, specifically dedicated to speed up the "go to market" processes.
The consortium consists of 3 innovation agencies with a key role in support innovation and entrepreneurship in their respective regions:
The project was developed with the following goals:
- set up permanent relations between the partnership, starting from the exchange of their best practices in supporting startups;
- favour the opportunity of internationalization of the startups part of their respective ecosystems;
- realize a service pack to support the marketing and internationalization of startups.
As a the result of the project, a new service to support startups accessing markets has been developed and validated through involving local startups interested in accessing opportunities abroad.
StartInnShop Design Option Paper presents main project outputs with the objective to share the learning from this project with other innovation agencies and provides guidance on effective peer-learning. It demonstrates how startups can access market opportunities abroad through the involvement of innovation agencies that represent gate openers to their local ecosystems It therefore acts as a guide for innovation agencies wishing to establish new market opportunities for their local start-ups.
- European Programme: INNOSUP-5-2014 - peer learning of innovation agencies
- Call for projects: H2020-INNOSUP-2014-5
- Duration: 1/8/2016 - 31/7/2017